The training requires the most recent version of Adobe Flash Player, in order for the courseware to load properly.
If you are using Internet Explorer, or a browser that does not support HTML5, please use the following instructions to download the most recent version:
1. Open a new Internet Explorer window.
2. In the address bar, enter https://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
3. You will be asked to Run or Save the file. Choose Save and save it to your Desktop.
4. Once the download is complete, close Internet Explorer and go to your Desktop.
Double-click on the file you just downloaded.
5. Select Run and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation.
If you have followed these steps and the download fails, you might not have administrative rights on your computer.
Please have your I.T. Department/Administrator install the Adobe Flash Player.
If you follow the steps above, and are still experiencing an error, please click Contact Us and submit a support ticket.