If your session stops and no longer loads the course ware properly, you may need to make more space on your computer by deleting your temporary Internet files.
Below are browser-specific instructions on how to perform this action. Please be aware, we do not support Internet Explorer (IE) 7 or 8. If you are using these versions of IE, please attempt the training on a supported browser, listed below.
1. Click the menu button at the top right corner (appears as three bars)
2. Click on Options
3. With the Options tab now open, select “Advanced” from the left hand menu bar.
4. Select the Network tab.
5. In the Cached Web Content section, select the “Clear Now” button
6. Close the internet page and open a new one.
7. Log in to your AlertDriving account
1. Press ctrl + shift + delete
2. Clear Browser data option will open
3. Make sure “cookies and other site data”, “Caches images and files” and “Download history” are selected. You can keep all the options selected to clear everything. Also Please select the Time Range (recommend selecting “All Time”)
4. Press Clear Now button
5. Once the caches are cleared CLOSE the browser (make sure all the browser instances are closed)
1. Click on the menu button at the top right hand corner (appears as three bars).
2. Select “More tools”.
3. From the drop-down menu, click on Clear browsing data.
4. Select “the beginning of time” from the drop-down menu
5. Select the following checkboxes: Browsing history, Download history, Cookies and other side and plugin data, Cached images and files, and Autofill form data.
6. Click “Clear browsing data”.
7. Close the internet page and open a new one.
8. Log in to your AlertDriving account.
Safari on iPad
1. On your home screen go to Settings
2. Scroll down and select Safari
3. Scroll down and select Clear History and Website Data
4. Close any browsers you currently have open and attempt to log in with a new browser.
If you follow the instructions above and continue to experience issues, please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Have more questions? Please click Contact Us and submit a support ticket.